Strings Trader is an online marketplace, where people can buy and sell vintage stringed instruments and bows online, with the assurance that the transaction will be safe and secure.
When you buy from Strings Trader, you know that you will get what you paid for, we guarantee it 100%.
How does this work?
- When you buy a violin from Strings Trader, you get 14 days to evaluate the instrument, and get a second appraisal.
- When it is sent to you, the instrument will be insured for its sale value.
- If you decide you wish to return the instrument, just return the instrument in the condition that it was sent to you and as soon as we receive the instrument, you will receive a refund for the amount of the purchase less shipping and insurance within 48 business hours.
- If you return an instrument, the responsibility for insuring the return shipment is yours. Make sure you insure the shipment so that you aren’t stuck having to pay for the damage.
- And, If you damage the instrument then it is no longer eligible for return.
If you have any questions, or need clarification contact us.
- Violins (9)